Thursday, March 25, 2010

awww, not again!




HELLO! i'm sick AGAIN! down w/ fever & flu. being sick is so normal to me, cause i'm ALWAYS falling ill.
Wasnt feeling very well in the morning, but i still went to school. I was damn shag in class! Slept during CDP & ref. ( Ms Mak actually let me sleep! HAHA! & she thought i cried when it's just that my eyes are too tired.) although i'm sick i still stayed back for band, kinda fun acually. sectionals for almost the whole band prac & was coaching my adorable sec ones. OHYA! CHOY's gf came to teach the clar section. they damn cute! cause both of them are so shy. awww. had a great laugh w/ qp during combine. & after band prac, went for dinner @ compass w/ dayna. I had fast food when i'm alr sick. (Y) -.- went home @ around 8.30, & i'm sooooo tired. my eyes could hardly open. i'm gonna hit my bed soon. doubt that i'm going school tomorrow. 


  1.  what's wrong w/ you, do you have an eye problem? then why are you starring @ me? HATE me? OH! go ahead! not giving a damn, cause i hate you too.
  2. stop spreading untrue stuff, it's irritating. ( hor yanxiu? )
  3. i wanna emphasize that then & i are just bestfriends. you want to think otherwise up to you, but i'm of clear conscience, unlike somebody.

    bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home