Sunday, March 07, 2010

my days out.


went out w/ milky to town on fri. met around 2 & went to somerset 313. shopped @ cotton on, f21. then off to heeren, milky showed me a ripcurl's bag that's super cool!!!!! iwantiwant! but... if i buy it, i'll get scolded by my mum. ): heee, i dont care. i'm so gonna buy it. at most, i'll kept it till next year or something. :D we shop from 2plus all the way till 9plus. we went, 313 > heeren > fep > wisma > ion rubi > cineleisure > 313 & HOME! ( more pics on fb. (: )

yesterday, was band's welcome party for the sec 1s, it's was fun! except for all those naggy parts! watched brass band & then went compass's starbucks to chill w/ gwen. heri. joseph, qianping & shawn . played truth or dare. & i got dared for 3/4 times? the first one was to take a pic w/ some stranger & i took a photo w/ one caucasian. :D wanna seee? i dont feel like posting it leh.. but no harm eh? haha!



ok, i look er... HAHA! went home @ 3.30plus. thought merry will be @ home but end up they're not coming this weekend. AWWWWWW... ): i miss her..

will be busy next week, but i'll try to post. BYEEE

[/edited]
screw me man! i think my chinese is getting for bad to worst. i cant read a lot of words, & i fail my chinese. -.- i just did my chinese elearning & i only got 40% -.- UH! screwed! i'm wondering if its my prob or isit that sec 3 chi is too difficult?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home