Sunday, May 30, 2010

My anticipation is worth it.

I've been neglecting this blog cause i'm extremely lazy to post. ok anw, here's my boring week.

-i had band on mon & thurs, & they were BORING! choy asked me to play alto 2 cause we need it but little did i expect that it's more difficult than alto 1 cause i'm used to higher notes; no choice :/

-I got back my report book on thurs & yes! thank god my hard work is all worth it. mummy & daddy is satisfied w/ it, & i'm quite satisfied too but i know i can do better. & i'm sure everyone can.

-i had my saturday well spent w/ the girls @ marina barrage. we fly kite, played scrabble & tried to camwhore till phoebe cam's batt go flat before sharmaine & dionna arrive.(failed of course) overall, it's nice spending time w/ the girls out. & i dont know why i got a little sun burn & it's itching my shoulders!

well,that's about it. the long holiday i've been anticipating for is here! but i'll be busy w/ band, tuition, homework! of course, i will go out too. hopefully, i'll have time to shop w/ MUMMY! stupid band prac interrupted my shopping date w/ mummy. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home