Friday, May 21, 2010

Stuck @ home.


Sup people! i'm back again.!

Yesterday i was alone in class cause the girls didnt turn up. so unexpected, but well, nevermind. lessons as usual & had band after school. My adorable junior didnt turn up, so i was damn bored during band. Home after band & wait for mum & dad to come home. MERRY came back w/ them! awww, merry is getting more & more adorable & naughty each day! when i put my face closer to her, i thought she wanted to grab my hair but instead she punched my eyes! VIOLENT baby! it was so painful! haha!

Vistarian road run today, & am proud of my results in the race. special thanks to Bernice for waiting for me when i stopped. rot @ home after road run cause picnic plan w/ girls was cancelled. hopefully, i wont be rotting tomorrow? or maybe i should read my book? HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home