Sunday, June 13, 2010

A great day spent.

 xoxo, gossip girl.

Time check: 0225 'WHY ARENT I SLEEPING?!'

I'm suppose to be asleep by now, but i just cant seem to do so. Apparently, i'm suffering from insomnia for days & days! when i wake up in the day, i felt like i've drunk for a night & was having a hangover (btw, i dont drink). urg, whatever. hopefully, my insomnia will get better before the school reopens.

Alright, i went out to town w/ mummy today & i ALMOST lost my dear phone cause i left it in the toilet. Luckily, the cleaner was kind enough to keep it for me. it was sucha close shave but thank god i'm able to get it back if not i'll be in deepdeep trouble. anw, we went from somerset to orchard & mummy have to rest constantly cause she have a knee problem. it was a fruitful trip for both of us cause we both bought the things we wanted though i didnt get my bags & shoes. after walking for approx. 8hours(mummy rest i shop), i feel like my legs are stiff & it's freaking pain! the price of shopping for long hours. hahaaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home