Saturday, October 16, 2010

Marking days.






more pix on fb.

HI! never really had a proper post recently due to e exams, so i'm here w/ one now. :D
ok, anw i went to uss on wed (des's 15th) & phoebe's place today. both days were fun, & i enjoyed myself w/ the girls. USS was mad fun! haha, got wet @ the jurassic ride, scared @ e 1st mummy's ride. but most important of all, i got to spend time w/ the girls. After USS, we're all broke & decided to have a no expense 'day'. movie marathon, camwhore, webcam @ phoebe's house, & her poodle was cute but noisy & naughty! keep biting my toes. ha. & 'dead' dog, haha. 


hehe, my little merry is coming tomorrow! heard from mum that when she came on wed, she was looking for me by pointing @ my room & eheheh! haha so adorable, cant wait to see her tomorrow. ok, shall end this post alr. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home